100 things--Kakashi100 THINGS YOU WILL NEVER SEE KAKASHI DO!!!100 things--Kakashi by rideaseeker629
1. declare that Come Come Paradise is morally bankrupt and start reading the Bible instead
2. ask Jiraya if he will adopt him(.....wait..he probably would do that)
3. inform everyone he sees that thier fly is open
4. move to Hazard county
5. take off his mask to scratch his nose
6. become a world famous water color artist
7. tell people "I wouldn't go in there for a while." after leaving a public bathroom
8. ask the cook at Ichiraku if he can buy a vowel
9. dance through the rain singing 'It's raining men'
10. address Gai and Lee as 'Dr.Evil and mini-me'
11. submit 'Uzumaki Orange' as a color idea for Crayola
12. Tell Rock Lee that idol worship is wrong
13. ask if he can get his headband put on a pair of underwear like Choji
14. wear a pair of sunglasses and stand next to Shino informing on-lookers that they are the
men-in-black's Konoha division
15. inform Iruka that he had a wet dream about him last night
16. ask Jiraya if he can be the sta
Eyes Like Gold- Part 4 (A hypnotic naga story)Over the next hour, they talked and drank, gradually getting to know more and more about each other as they got more and more drunk. Isobella was now sat on a single loop of Sebastian's coils, his tail across her waist like a scaly seat belt. She stroked the scales absent-mindedly with her fingers as she asked "Sooo, what else can nagas do?" Her voice was slightly slurred and the empty vodka bottle hung loosely in her other hand. Her eyes were sliding over the naga's smooth chest like searching hands, his attractiveness far more apparent now that inebriation had taken the edge of her nerves.Eyes Like Gold- Part 4 (A hypnotic naga story) by calcutter23
Sebastian hiccoughed and smiled mysteriously. "Well, there is one thing we can do..." He moved closer, still dangling from the foliage above and beckoning seductively with his finger. Isobella leaned closer, a look of mock secrecy on her face.
The serpent boy placed his hand on her shoulder to steady himself, glaring right into her chocolate brown eyes. "L-look at me..."
A little shiver had rippled